Yom Kippour War

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Saga. Alive and well in Germany

 Great article of the Strong-hold Terrain Saga tournament.  The article and photo are by Mirco Wenning.  He was the first place winner. Congrats Mirco


SAGA tournament: Deus Vult hosted by the Tablepottlers at the dice of Gods in Gelsenkirchen.

Yesterday the saga tournament took place at the dice gods. Played in the era of crusades.
There were three games in total. Scenario number one was grab them all followed by ambush and finally battle of the warlords.

I joined my crusaders (Levante). I have set up 2 x veterans, 2 x warriors, 1 x pilgrims and 1 x fanatic pilgrims.

In the first scenario I played against a Baltic crusader army followed by Huns (old friends new enemies) and finally against pagan peoples.

Thank you to all my fellow players. Due to an extremely exciting and close last match, I was able to win the tournament victory at the end.

The game was so exciting I couldn't even get around to taking some more photos.

The tournament was very well organized, the tablepotters made a lot of terrain suitable for the era of crusades. And the premises at the cubes of Gods are really first cream. Hoping for many more tournaments.

















No comments:

Post a Comment