Yom Kippour War

Saturday, January 18, 2020

A9 Cruiser Mk.I (PSC A9/Italeri Valentine kit-bash with Dan Taylor PE & Resin)

MArk Davies created another A9 Cruiser master piece.   About year I posted his first one.
Article here:



Last year I kitbashed PSC's A9 with Italeri Bishop bogies and sprockets,

 OKB Valentine road wheels and tracks, Dan Tayor's resin MG turrets and PE corrections/detail enhancements. I also sanded off the PSC rivets and replaced them with Archer resin decal rivets.
 I was reasonably pleased with the outcome of as the A9 is a favourite of mine and I'd always wanted a model of one since boyhood.












3 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful conversion, thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for taking the time to read the post. It has always been my goals to help out my fellow hobbyist in the best way I can. Been a follower of your blog since 2010. It inspired me to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great kit bash, hopefully it will do well on its first outing.

    To fix your colour clash with your post, select all then tap the TX on the posts page, this will fix your cut and paste text. You may need to reset your paragraphs after though.

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete