Yom Kippour War

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Coming Soon " Rampant Lion Crusader State"

Look like the authors have decided to self publish.   Based on their Rampant Lions Osprey rules. The new rule set should be a breeze for gamers who have used the rules.  The rules will be released and for at Salute 2020.



Here is what the author are saying.

Gaming the Crusades Both electronic and physical. We produce it ourself, with the support of the UNI.

It features new army lists, scenarios and historical background for using Lion Rampant to play games set in the period of the crusader states.



4 comments:

  1. Yes, it will be interesting to see what they do with the rules. I have no real interest in the crusades but will probably build something for it though as I can be a sucker for bright and shiney things.

    Cheers
    Matt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I have seen on their facebook page. They already have a large follow. So I surprised at the by the number young player is their teens.

      Delete
  2. At last, a period that I don't play has an easily accessible ruleset ! I'm in!

    And I'm pretty sure I have the minis in the lead pile already

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you a lot of nice figures waiting to be painted. French and against the English...

    ReplyDelete