Yom Kippour War

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Printers are up and running again

On Christmas eve both my 3d printer power supply quite working.  Both printers had been running pretty well non stop since I bought them at the beginning of last year.   I purchased my new power supply's from TH3D.  This is a small company ran by a man and his wife.  The make and sell great replacement part.  Both power supply where checked and fine tuned by them. 

 My ender 3 power supply only took me 10 minutes to replace.   Here is a link to them. TH3D

If anyone is needing something printed I can do it for a fee. Also I had many items to sell. If interested email what you are looking for.  You can see what I have printed by clicking on the 3d printing panel under the blogs name.

My next print will be a pontoon bridge. Followed my the Ramagen Bridge in 20mm scale.

Happy New Year..

1 comment:

  1. OldSarge you are out of control!
    20mm Remagen Bridge?, it will be HUGE!!

    I love it, Go Big or Go Home

    ReplyDelete